Seach Fashion & Beauty

Saturday, June 26, 2010

You know you want them...

JEWELERY--they are big, bold and beautiful this season. The inspiration has been tremendous; crystals, patterns, tribal, nautical, imperial, mythical, safari, corals, and the list goes on. Of course an image says a thousand words. Take a pick and the choice is yours!

xoxo,
Irene 
  
Credits from top: aldo,dominique denaive, annoushka, louis mariette, chanel, dune, Fiona knapp, Ladiosa, Lanvin , Lanvin necklace, lara bohinc, lara bohinc, lizzie, M. williamson, M. williamson, PPQ, Sevan, St Erasmus, St Erasmus, Vivienne Westwood.




12 comments:

Sweet melody said...

Oh I know I want them!
They're gorgeous

Unknown said...

lovely jewelery its really awesome

Taylor said...

Ooh, I love just about every single one of these pieces! I adore bold, colorful jewelry.

Petite Gorgeous said...

Thank you for stopping by my blog. The jewelry pieces are beautiful. Looking forwarding to reading your future posts :).

THE DIVINITUS said...

i like big and bold ;)

Irene's Beautyblog said...

Sweet melody: Indeed they are dear!

Knk: Thank you for stopping by sweety!

Taylor: I love every single one too :) I am glad you enjoyed my post.

Petite gorgeous: Thank you for stopping by as well.Love ur blog!

The divinitus: hehehe ;) I like too":)

Unknown said...

These pices are stunning. I want them all

Irene's Beautyblog said...

Ansa: Thank you for stopping by dear! I want them too :)

Sybil said...

wow.. these pieces are just so exquisite!! i love the colors and bling! :D

Animated Confessions

Irene's Beautyblog said...

Libys11: Thank you so much for stopping by! I adore the colors too! :) I wish I had every one of them!
xoxox,
Irene

Olivia RPS said...

ohh i love them all! but particularly cluster jewellery :)
lovely!
Olivia x
www.something-like-roses.blogspot.com

Irene's Beautyblog said...

Olivia: Thank you dear!! I love cluster jewellery so much!! :)

xoxo,
Irene